All the loans we have are available online only. Before you start the application process though, you’ll need to check your eligibility.
If you can answer yes to these questions, there’s a good chance you can apply for a Tiimely Own home loan. However, if you are not eligible, don’t worry. We can help you find a home loan to suit you via our in-house broker service.
- Are you buying or refinancing an established property (not off-the-plan or under construction)?
- Are you buying or refinancing a home or investment property in a capital city or major regional centre?
- Do you want to borrow at least $50k (and no more than $3m)? If borrowing more than $2m, do you have at least a 25% deposit?
- Do you have at least a 10% deposit or equity, plus savings to cover fees and charges such as stamp duty?
- Are you currently employed (either on a salary or self-employed)?
- Do you have at least one form of government ID, such as a passport, driver’s licence or Medicare card?
- Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident who lives in Australia?
If you answered yes to all of these, we could be a good fit for each other.
Want to learn more about the loans we offer? Check out our home loans page.